Home
Download
Premium Version
Free Version
Downloadable
Link Url
Example Menu
Example Menu 1
Social
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Features
Lifestyle
Sports Group
Category 1
Category 2
Category 3
Category 4
Category 5
Sub Menu 3
Sub Menu 4
Entertainment
Travel
Contact Us
I am Robyn Jador
street fashion!
Wrote by
Unknown
14:25
Post Comment
Hipster/Urban/Indie look for you guys! F***ing love love love the hair and need the glasses.
#hipster #urban #indie
Share:
Newer Post
Older Post
Related Articles
0 comments
ABOUT AUTHOR
LATEST POSTS
Girls night out! ( ohh yeah:) )
Last night I had and amazing night out with some old girls of mine. We went to two different clubs ( Grace and Picadilly Institute), great m...
Mother's Day!?!?
Yesterday I had a nice day with my mummy:). We went to the park to relax in the sun, then went to ikea to get things for our new house. Tbh ...
New Indie band alert!
Hey to all my loved ones! So the band I told you guys about 'The kiks' have changed their name to 'Indigo Velvet' (such a go...
Rihanna's clothing line for river island
This is what we have all been waiting for rihanna fans. The wait is nearly over?!? Now as a rihanna die hard fan I will say that this clothi...
The Croydon Citizen 😎
I recently had a interview with an amazingly talented Paul Dennis (Twitter:@typewritero1). We had a lovely chat about my clothing label Limi...
Camden town!
Okays so this will be my 6th attempt at trying to upload this post about an amazing vintage shop I found in Camden called 'Camden 69 Loc...
How to bleach Afro hair without damaging your hair
Over the past 2-3 years I have experimented with different hair colours, styles and different kinds of extensions/weaves. I started off by d...
College swag
#blazer #yellow #bright #dress #tartan #tooth this is an amazing combination I wouldn't have tried myself but it comes together so well....
Fashion at it's best!?!
Went to my little cousins 10th birthday party and u saw this gel who looked like a total trend setter !?! Let me know what you think:) #deni...
Somebody say Make-up shopping?
I am officially in to make-up! Before I was enlightened by make-up tutorials, I only applied the basics to my face (Concealer, Foundation). ...
Categories
#A$AP Rocky
#april challenge
Advertisement
https://twitter.com/xxMariejadorexx
Blog Archive
2015
(1)
December
(1)
2014
(15)
July
(1)
June
(4)
May
(1)
April
(4)
Hello, welcome to Chanel supermarket can I take yo...
street fashion!
Somebody say Make-up shopping?
Street style
March
(5)
2013
(56)
December
(2)
November
(2)
August
(2)
July
(1)
May
(7)
April
(12)
March
(16)
February
(14)
Text Widget
Popular Posts
Pages
Home
0 comments