This is what we have all been waiting for rihanna fans. The wait is nearly over?!? Now as a rihanna die hard fan I will say that this clothing line is amazing and it's the best thing that's happened this year!?! But as a upcoming fashion designer I wil say that the collection rihanna has produced is whats in fashion right now but it's not really out there or different, it's just amazing and in style. Never the less I advise you to get some clothes from this collection because I can tell you now that I plan to buy every item of clothing from rihanna's collection:) let me know what you think. Thanks x
ABOUT AUTHOR
LATEST POSTS
-
Last night I had and amazing night out with some old girls of mine. We went to two different clubs ( Grace and Picadilly Institute), great m...
-
Yesterday I had a nice day with my mummy:). We went to the park to relax in the sun, then went to ikea to get things for our new house. Tbh ...
-
Hey to all my loved ones! So the band I told you guys about 'The kiks' have changed their name to 'Indigo Velvet' (such a go...
-
This is what we have all been waiting for rihanna fans. The wait is nearly over?!? Now as a rihanna die hard fan I will say that this clothi...
-
Okays so this will be my 6th attempt at trying to upload this post about an amazing vintage shop I found in Camden called 'Camden 69 Loc...
-
Over the past 2-3 years I have experimented with different hair colours, styles and different kinds of extensions/weaves. I started off by d...
-
#blazer #yellow #bright #dress #tartan #tooth this is an amazing combination I wouldn't have tried myself but it comes together so well....
-
Went to my little cousins 10th birthday party and u saw this gel who looked like a total trend setter !?! Let me know what you think:) #deni...
-
I am officially in to make-up! Before I was enlightened by make-up tutorials, I only applied the basics to my face (Concealer, Foundation). ...
Categories
Advertisement
https://twitter.com/xxMariejadorexx
Blog Archive
-
2013
(56)
- December (2)
- November (2)
- August (2)
- July (1)
- May (7)
- April (12)
- March (16)
-
February
(14)
- Rihanna's clothing line for river island
- Street fashion
- Winter fashion
- Street fashion
- The oscars
- The oscars
- Street fashion
- #vintage #jockey #blazer #black #boots # white blo...
- Street fashion
- #tweed #jacket #jeans #denim #sunglasses
- #black hair #army print #jumper
- #vintage #turquoise #boots #mens footwear
- Yesterday's outfit
- Fashion work





1 comments
Oh and also rihanna made the clothes in her image so that she could wear it, she also aimed for a laid back and flirt kind of look and as a fashion designer I can honestly say she has definitely achieved this well done riri!?!
ReplyDelete